Monday, 24 January 2011

Newspaper Thriller

Today we started to edit our 'newspaper thriller' tasks. To edit them we used final cut pro.
we had to arrange our clips so that they looked appropriate and actually looked like they were meant to fit in with each other without having any gaps. we came to our first error which was that when we were filming we didn't finish off the shot so it meant that the clip after had no chance of fitting in with the previous clip, so we learned that we had to to film 5 seconds before and after each shot giving the right time for both clips to fit in right. to make our work look up to standard we added in some transitions which then gave it a fade in and fade out affect causing there to be more tension. Thats how we made our unfinished Newspaper thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment