Wednesday, 16 March 2011

editing after the lesson in soundtrack pro

Ok soundtrack pro is difficult to use. Mainly because the layout is confusing, this explains why many of the teachers get frustrated using it. Eventually I started to understand how put the sound and the film clip together as it isn't as straightforward as it looks. With the help of Olivia pointing out where I should look for sounds we came up with some footsteps, and some eerie psychological thriller type music (with no violins). We also found some screams to put in and some camera sounds for when Jessica take the pictures of me and the still shot come up on screen. When all the sounds were found the clip was then exported back onto the video drive. All we have to do next is add some titles for the remaining ten seconds left on the sequence and add some within the film as well

1 comment: