Wednesday, 16 March 2011
Editing in Final cut
Last lesson we got to the penultimate stage of editing. Whilst the rest of my group were conducting and interview for 127 hours I edited the last of our scenes to be put into final cut. Firstly, I had to incorperate the scene filmed over the weekend into the film to give the idea of a reoccuring dream. Then I had to shorten one of the scenes due to Olivia's idea to add some of the pictures taken with a still camera. So to give a splitscreen effect I went to image widerframe and added the pictures in a way that they took up some of the shot whilst still involving Jessica's taking of the picture. I also had to incorperated the voice overs used recorded as a recollection of sound within the film. No our film is fully structured and ready for the final additions.