Thursday, 24 March 2011

Evaluation of rough cut

We did another rough cut today, both there are a few problems with what we have. However its mostly positives. We fixed our omnipresent definition at the end (it was a bit short but it was just a template to see if the group agreed with the concept) Thats done and ready. We also had to work on the name of the production company. My fault I spelt infinite like this "infinate" so that had to be corrected. (Guess that gave the groups a few laughs but i forgot my glasses lol) The livetype file couldnt be found so we had to remake it. That didnt take to long and it was done due to some good group work. We still have some things to do. We need to make the credits bigger and more visable. Apart from that we should have a great opening sequence

No comments:

Post a Comment