- Reviewing our rough cut and seeking feedback from our teacher
- Discuss what type of title sequence we should have, when and where it should be placed.
- Look at some types of title sequences like; momento and se7en.
Our teacher( Louisa) thought
- the sound was good
- Some shots are out of focus
- To take the scream off (the last one at the end)
- To re-film the opening shot because the opening is out of focus. this goes against the rule of introducing a main character (especially for this genre)
Convention- Like the surveillance of the opening sequence. The part of the split screen- kinda doesn't work because split screens are not usually included in a thriller.
Discuss what type of title sequence we should have, when and where it should be placed.
Our title sequence is based on se7ven because we like how the placed in the film. We decided on set places where we should put the titles on the actual sequence and how long they would stay up on screen for. The rough list fir this was put on display on blogger for a guideline.
Reviewing our rough cut and seeking feedback from our teacher